Opportunities by Lead Source
The Opportunities by Lead Source widget displays the breakdown of opportunities by lead sources in a form of a pie chart.
For how to add widgets to the dashboard and manage them, see the relevant topics:
Opportunities by Lead Source Widget Configuration
You can adjust the following settings for the opportunities by lead source widget:
- Widget title — the name displayed on the dashboard. To change the name, clear the Use Default check box and provide a new name.
- Business unit — select the business unit to present statistics for.
- Role — select the user’s role (e.g. a sales manager, an administrator, a leads development rep, etc.) to see statistics for.
- Owner — select the owner for the widget to see statistics for a certain user.
- Date Range — the time for which the widget details are displayed.
- Excluded sources — select what opportunity status the widget should not display (e.g. Closed Won).
- Display data — choose which data to display on the chart. The count shows the number of opportunities in a particular status, and amount displays their total budget.