Manage Quotes in the Storefront
The Quotes section provides the details on all your created and submitted quotes. Here, you can negotiate with sales representatives on requesting a better price, more convenient quantities and additional services, view, accept, and submit an order based on the offered prices and conditions.
To open the Quotes menu:
- Click Account in the user menu on the top left of the page.
- Under Account, click Quotes.
The All Quotes page contains the following information:
- Quote #
- PO Number
- DNSLT (Do Not Ship Later Than)
- Created At
- Valid Until
- More Actions (View)
You can print the selected quote by clicking Print Quote below the quote number.
Within the table you have the following action buttons available:
- Refresh the view table: click to update the view table.
- Reset the view table: click to clear view table customization and return to default settings. Reset applies to all filters, records per page and sorting changes that you have made.
- Table settings: click to define which columns to show in the table.
- Filters .
More details on how to accept an offered quote or submit a guest quote are described in the other Quotes topic of the Storefront guide.