The Opportunities List widget displays the list of opportunities that can be configured to show only opportunities in certain conditions, e.g. only open opportunities that are owned by the current user.
For how to add widgets to the dashboard and manage them, see the relevant topics:
Opportunities List Widget Configuration
You can adjust the following settings for the opportunities list widget:
- Widget title — the name displayed on the dashboard. To change the name, clear the Use Default checkbox and provide a new name.
- Business unit — select the business unit to present statistics for.
- Role — select the user’s role (e.g. a sales manager, an administrator, a leads development rep, etc.) to see statistics for.
- Owner — select the owner for the widget to see statistics for a particular user.
- Excluded — select what status the widget should not display (e.g., Closed Won).
- Sort by — define the sorting order for the data to be displayed in the widget, and whether the data should be sorted in ascending or descending order.