Manage Promotions in the Back-Office
This section is part of the Promotion Management topic that provides a general understanding of the promotions and coupons concept.
Companies often develop loyalty programs offering special discounts to customers who have bought from the company before, follow them in social networks, or have commented on their website. This can motivate customers to buy more and repeat purchases from their stores, making promotions one of the most effective strategies when it comes to converting shoppers to buyers.
In OroCommerce, you can:
- Configure promotions
- Apply various discount options for orders or line items
- Build a strategic schedule for promotions
- Set visibility restrictions to target specific customers
- Add and generate coupons
- Manage discounts in placed orders and view them in shopping lists in the back-office.
The following topics will delve into how to view, create, and manage promotions in your Oro application:
- Configure Promotions
- Create Promotions
- Add Conditions to Promotions
- Manage Discounts in Orders
- Calculate Order Total in Promotions (Example)
- Review Promotions-related FAQs
You can check out a video on how to create promotions in our media library.