Create a Web Catalog
See a short demo on how to create a web catalog in OroCommerce, or keep reading the step-by-step guidance below.
To create a new web catalog:
Navigate to Marketing > Web Catalogs in the main menu.
Click Create Web Catalog.
The following page opens:
Fill in Name and Description for the web catalog you are creating.
Click Save on the top right of the page.
Now you are ready to organize catalog content into the desired structure that will define the navigation and menu look and feel in the OroCommerce storefront. For this, follow the steps described in the Edit Web Catalog Content Tree guide.
- Web Catalogs
- Edit a Web Catalog Content Tree
- Enable a Web Catalog Globally
- Enable a Web Catalog per Website
- Customize Web Catalog Contents for Localization, Customer or Customer Group
- Build a Custom Web Catalog From Scratch (Example)
- Changing Storefront’s Product Menu
- Use Web Catalog Nodes as Root Nodes (Example)