Your Oro application enables you to add comments to an activity, such as leaving a comment on a task or a call.
By default, the list of activities available for each entity is determined by what is most commonly used by businesses. However, if your company’s work process requires it, you can always turn the desirable activity on for almost any entity (except technical ones). If you need particular activities to be enabled for an entity, contact your administrator, or see steps 4 and 5 in the Create an Entity action description.
See a short demo on how to add comments, or keep reading the guidance below.
How to Create and View Comments
Once a record or an activity is created, you can add a comment to it from:
- The page of a specific record
- When editing a specific record
- The page of an activity-related record
The ability to view and write comments depends on the permissions and role settings defined in the system for the Comment entity.
To add a comment:
- Click Add Comment.
- Enter the comment into the text box.
- Click Choose File to upload a file to your comment.
- Click Add to save the comment.