Configure Global Website Access Settings
To prevent non-registered customers from accessing the OroCommerce storefront, you can disable website access by non-authenticated visitors. This can be done globally, per organization and per website:
When guest access is disabled:
- New users can register if self-registration is enabled in Commerce > Customer > Customer Users > Registration Allowed.
- Guest users can register if self-registration is allowed, even if the website access is closed.
- Guest users cannot access any website pages, except for the login/forgot/reset password page.
- Guest users are redirected to the login page when they try to access the homepage.
To enable guest access globally:
- Navigate to System > Configuration > Commerce > Guests > Website Access.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
- Select the Enable Guest Access checkbox.
- Click Save Settings.
To disable guest access globally, clear the Enable Guest Access checkbox.