Configure Quick Order Form Settings per Organization
Registered and unregistered customers can use a quick order form for fast purchases in the Oro storefront. By default, quick order form is enabled, while optimized quick order and guest quick order form are disabled. You can configure the quick form functionality on three levels – globally, per organization, and per website.
Please note that website settings override organization, organization settings override system settings.
To configure the quick order form for registered and unregistered users per organization:
- Navigate to System > User Management > Organizations in the main menu.
- For the necessary organization, hover over the More Options menu to the right of the necessary organization and click to start editing the configuration.
- Select Commerce > Sales > Quick Order Form in the menu to the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
- Clear the Use System checkbox to override the system-wide configuration options.
- In the Quick Order Form section:
- Enable Quick Order Form — enable or disable the quick order form functionality for the registered users. By default the quick order form is enabled.
- Enable Optimized Quick Order Form — enable optimized quick order form when you upload over 1000 products per order. By default, the optimized order form is disabled. The feature is available starting from OroCommerce Enterprise v5.0.7. To check which application version you are running, see the system information.
- In the Guest Quick Order Form section, set whether guests are allowed to create a quick order form. By default, the guest quick order form is disabled.
- Click Save Settings.